Upgrade Galaxy Nexus i9250 to Android 4.4 Kitkat OS - Tutorial how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OmniRom I9250 Custom ROM on the Galaxy Nexus is not necessary in a state already in the root, but it requires CWM Recovery, how to install the latest CWM Recovery read here. If you want to restore to a previous ROM android advised to do the backup using CWM Recovery, and if only the application and the data can only use Titanium Backup or similar applications that you can get on Google Play Store.
We will help you how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OmniRom I9250 on the Galaxy Nexus . With you follow and read these steps correctly, Android Gila sure there will not be a problem when the install Android 4.4.2 on the Galaxy Nexus I9250 KitKa, we believe there will be no problem when the install Android 4.4.2 on the Galaxy Nexus I9250 KitKat. Do not forget to backup your whole your important data before continuing this tutorial.
Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OmniRom Galaxy Nexus I9250 Preparation
- Download and Install the USB drivers Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, to transfer files between Android devices and computers.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on the Galaxy Nexus I9250 Android devices to connect to a computer and using the Android SDK.
- This tutorial may erase all data on the phone, backup important data. You can backup using backup tools available in Playstore.
- Galaxy Nexus I9250 must have at least 80% battery power or more! Why? Because when the phone suddenly died when the install Custom ROMs, Mods, Root, etc. The possibility of Android devices will not be able to temporarily or permanently flame.
- Galaxy Nexus I9250 must be factory unlocked and not locked to a specific operator.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OmniRomon the Galaxy Nexus I9250
- Have a KitKat Download OmniRom Android 4.4.2 , Google Apps (select 4.4.2/ same as rom version ) and SuperSU to root the Galaxy Nexus I9250 .
- Connect the Galaxy Nexus I9250 to PC using data cable / USB Cable
- Copy the file that was downloaded earlier to the memory card .
- Turn off the Galaxy Nexus .
- Go to CWM mode or recovery mode
- Now phones are in ClockworkMod Recovery mode , first please ” Wipe Data ” , ” Wipe Cache ” , enter the Advanced – > ” Wipe Dalvik Cache ” , ” Format Partition System” ( This will restore the phone so the initial regulatory application to be remembered on the internal memory will be lost ) .
- In the Recovery mode , select ” Install zip from sdcard ” then “choose zip from sdcard ” . Then navigate to the file ” omni – 4.4.x – xxx.zip ” that have been downloaded and copied to the memory card before . Select using the “Menu / Power ” and confirm installation by selecting ” Yes ” on the next screen
- The process of running and wait for the install process is complete .
- Repeat step number 7 but select ” pa_gapps – modular – mini – 4.4.2 – xxx.zip ” and repeat again kemduian select ” UPDATE – SuperSU – v1.80.zip ” .
- Now reboot the Galaxy Nexus I9250 with ” Reboot System Now” .